Is this your preferred email address for correspondence from the diocese?
Which Wardens' Week sessions did you attend?
The online sessions began at 5 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. Were these times convenient for you?
Format: Would you prefer?
For All Zoom Sessions
The online sessions were all webinars, in which attendees do not see one another. In Zoom meetings, all attendees appear on the screen. Which ONLINE format would you prefer?
June 20 Evaluation
Program for June 20
- Safe Church Policies and Procedures
Alice Yurke, Esq., Chancellor of the Diocese.
- Cybersecurity Awareness for Congregations
Tim Weber, VP Business Development, Cyber74
- Basics of Property ManagementEgbert Stolk, Director of Diocesan Property Support Services and Jason Labate, Esq, Partner, Goldstein Hall PLLC
June 21 Evaluation
Program for June 21
- Tools to Empower Parish Leaders
James W. Murphy, CFRE
Director of Operations and Stewardship Respources, Episcopal Church Foundation
- Reparations: An Opportunity Every Congregation
The Rev. Richard Witt, Co-chair, Diocesan Reparations Commission
June 22 Evaluation
Program for June 22
- The College for Congregational Development – For Lay Leaders and Clergy from Every Kind of Congregation
The Rev. Canon Victor Conrado, Canon for Congregational Vitality
- Why the New Episcopal Credit Union Matters to Every Congregation, and How Wardens Can Help It Succeed
The Rev. Canon Steven Lee, chair of the board of the New York Episcopal Federal Credit Union
The Rev. Matthew Oprendek, secretary of the board of the New York Episcopal Federal Credit Union
June 24 Evaluation
Program for June 24
The Role of Wardens (Best Practices Make Perfect)
Joseph Harbeson, Esq. Vice-chancellor of the Diocese
How would you rate...