Every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. please join us for worship at 1055 Route 6, Mahopac, NY 10541. We celebrate the Holy Eucharist, Rite II every Sunday in the church building and also on Zoom. All services include service music provided by the talented Cary Brown. Our building is handicap accessible.
PROTOCOLS that we follow for resuming services in the church:
Beginning Sunday, July 12, at 10 AM, services will be limited to 25% capacity. This represents our normal Sunday attendance. We strongly encourage those who are at risk because of age or due to an underlying health issue to remain at home.
· Face masks will be worn while in the sanctuary and all areas of the building.
· 6 foot social distance to be maintained at all times
· Seating is restricted to every other pew. Alternate pews will be roped off to ensure social distancing. Families who live in the same household should sit together. Otherwise, individual seats will be marked off 6 feet apart.
· No procession
· No altar servers
· No Ushers/Greeters at this time
· No prayer books in the pews – Bulletins with the Holy Communion Rite II liturgy will be available on the table in the narthex. Please take home or place in the garbage can.
· No hymnals in the pews; organ music only
· Communion will be of one kind only – wafers. The clergy will wear a mask and use hand sanitizer and gloves before handling the wafers. Only one person at a time will go to the altar to receive communion unless they live in the same household.
· The Peace will not be passed. Please remain in place when the priest announces “The peace of the Lord be always with you.”
· The offertory plate will not be passed. Please place your offering in the plate on the table in front of the font.
· Dismissal – Please exit the church one pew at a time beginning with the back row and maintain a 6 foot social distance.
· Masks and hand sanitizer will be available. Please bring your own if possible.
· The pews and all surfaces will be sanitized before each service.
Please see our website at www.holycommunionmahopac.org for more information