Global Mission Fair
Sat, October 16, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
In-person Admission: $20 when registered by October 1 and $30 thereafter – Lunch included.
On-line Participation is available at no charge – Zoom details to come.
- Welcome by the Rt. Reverend Bishop Andrew ML Dietsche, Bishop of the Diocese of New York
- Overview of Mission by the Rt. Reverend Mary D. Glasspool, Assistant Bishop, Diocese of New York
- 2020 Recipients of Sustainable Development Goal Grants
- Young Adult Service Corps
- Musical Offerings representing the voices of the worldwide Anglican Community
Noon Day Prayer
Breakfast and Lunch Table Fellowship
Break-out Discussion Groups
2021 Sustainable Development Goals Grant Partners
Current Mission Projects and other related organizations
For further information about Visiting the Cathedral, including driving directions and parking
The Cathedral is wheelchair accessible via a ramp just north of the main entrance, off of Amsterdam Avenue below 113th Street.
Wheelchairs are available at the Visitor Center on a first come, first served basis. Lifts inside provide access to eastern areas of the Cathedral.